July 28 – August 13, 2023
If you wish to camp with Windmasters’ Hill at Pennsic, you MUST:
- Pre-register with Coopers Lake for Pennsic by Sunday, June 11.
- Fill out the Windmasters’ Hill Pennsic Camp Form by Saturday, June 10th.
- The camp requires you donate at LEAST 75 sq feet of land per camper to account for the shower, common tent, paths and other service areas of camp.
- Camp fees are per person that attends, not per registration. Due date is July 1st (Saturday) They pay for water filters, fuel, hospitality (in common tent) and other camp materials. Camp fees can be paid via paypal to Solvarr@gmail.com and are:
- $50 for anyone age 13 and above
- $30 for age 12 and under
Please include who you are paying for in the note with the payment. Alternative payment methods will be made available if needed.
Sometimes people are not sure what all we try to have in the Baronial camp. Here is a short list of the facilities that we setup:
- Common Tent – A place to hang out or have a meal.
- Water Filters – Due to a high iron content filtering the water can make it more palatable.
- Scullery – A dishwashing and drying station.
- Showers – We have hot water on demand 24/7 with filtered water.
- Water/Snacks – We try to have cool water as well as snacks in the common tent for hospitality.
Remember to register for Pennsic and the Baronial camp if you are staying there.
- Welcome meeting/get together
- Baronial Beer Bash/evening party ??
- If there are other gatherings that you would like to host or plan, please let us know and we’d be happy to add them.